the beginning of an investment

 Invest in stocks for economic freedom from small monkeys.


"Why only Tesla? Pay if it's hard."[Little Monkey stock investment gives you financial freedom]


If you join a large company, your life will change overnight.


I thought I could fall from the ceiling of an old semi-basement villa and let a cockroach fall on my face and fall asleep, and say goodbye to the footsteps of waking up in the morning, the days of staying up all night like me. I am too lazy not to play with my friends.


The young man, who worked harder than anyone else to escape extreme poverty, graduated early from college and got a job at the nation's largest carmaker coveted to ease the burden of student loans.


Don't worry about a biennial guarantee. However, as soon as I saw the first salary in person, the thought and relief that it was a simple salary crossed my mind.


After the restructuring of large companies, I felt uncomfortable when I saw my boss bring middle school students and high school girls.


It was rude, but I asked my seniors around me about my salary and came back home to draw pictures of my life.


No matter how positively I imagine the future 10 or 20 years from now, the answer I'm looking for didn't come out.


He took action when he realized that his savings had no future.


We've started investing to leave within 60 months. When Payan opened the camp, he felt a heavy responsibility for his decision.

I am also interested in real estate investment and business, but I have come to the conclusion that there are only stocks that perform best compared to time, effort, and capital.


At that time, the student loan debt was 20 million won, but when I was a new employee at a large company, I could borrow up to 20 million won at a low interest rate of 2 percent.


So in 2015, I took out a bold loan and started investing in U.S. stocks.


This is because of the belief that the future is left to U.S. stocks with high market value and high growth potential, not domestic stocks that have stayed in the box for a long time.


At first, the return was lower than that of savings deposits, but after making bold investments at risk, it achieved a net profit of 100 million won excluding loans in 36 months.


He missed his target earlier than planned after gaining confidence in desired financial freedom and investment in U.S. stocks in 2018.


Hong Seong-cho, 32, CEO of the company who has invested in his blog and YouTube channel "Minor Monkey."Fire Family (financial independence and early retirement, financial freedom and early retirement).


Last year, he appeared as an American stock expert in season 2 of SBS's humanities "Tangyu Academy" and was selected as the prestigious pawnshop class as an instructor of the online lecture site "Class 101."


In addition, the U.S. stock market, which ends with a book published in late March last year, is the economy.It won first place in business books.


Now, we are building a platform by starting a business for those who dream of early retirement with investment and want financial freedom.


I met Hong Xing-cho, CEO, and learned about the successful U.S. stock investment know-how and a different life history.


Recently published U.S. stocks topped economic bestsellers.


The U.S. stock market is a colorful investment that changed my life.


I gathered and published this record because I wanted to share my investment knowledge and experience with many people.


Many people said, "Thank you for your simple explanation."


And others said it was 'too simple' and commented in the same context because the original purpose was easy to use.


Many people joined a large company they envied, but they quit when they were new employees.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Real estate market debt deflation should be on the alert

Esconek Stock Chart Analysis

test 3